Cardiac Rehabilitation volunteer
North Manchester General Hospital - Cardiac Rehabilitation Gym Volunteer in Physio A - This role involves: Help with preparation of the gym for cardiac rehabilitation classes. This will involve some manual handling of chairs and small weights. Putting up wall charts Dispensing drinks It will include direct contact with patients and escorting them from one area to another Cardiac rehabilitation doesn't change your past, but it can help you improve your heart's future. Cardiac rehab is a medically supervised program designed to improve your cardiovascular health if you have experienced heart attack, heart failure, angioplasty or heart surgery. Learn more about cardiac rehab Cardiac Rehabilitation and Treatment Center; Stroobants Cardiovascular Pavilion; Nursing units, including surgical, diabetic, pulmonary and progressive cardiac and providing volunteer assistance for cardiac rehab in the Healthy Living Center at the Jamerson Family YMCA. Area teenagers (ages 14 to 18) who want to gain experience in health. Volunteer; Set up a Payment Plan; Rehabilitation Services Cardiac Rehabilitation is ideal for those who have experienced a heart attack, have had heart surgery, have had a heart-related procedure such as a cardiac stent or angioplasty, chest pain or congestive heart failure. It is designed to help patients recover from their heart procedure.
North Manchester General Hospital - Cardiac Rehabilitation
Cardiac Rehabilitation. Living with a heart condition affects you both physically and psychologically. ECHN's cardiac rehabilitation services provides a customized education and exercise program to improve your overall well-being and help prevent future cardiac emergencies. Outpatient Cardiac Diagnostics. Cardiac Rehabilitation Child Life. Doula (Please contact Volunteer Services before applying. Pre-screening is required) Emergency Services. High Risk Maternity. Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Cardiac, Neuro and Surgical. Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Cardiovascular Surgery (CVSICU) Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Medical. Infusion Therapy The group meets the first Friday of every month, except during the summer. Annual Auxiliary fundraising activities include: Spring Showers, the Strawberry Festival and the Harvest Luncheon. For more information about volunteering or joining the Auxiliary, please contact The Methodist Home's Activities Director at 718-548-5100 ext. 225
. This includes education sessions, exercise programs and volunteer peer support opportunities to help you stay connected to a heart-healthy lifestyle Cardiac rehab is a medically directed comprehensive exercise, education, and support program for those recovering from and living with heart disease. It is designed to help participants recover quickly, improve physical and mental functioning and reduce the risk of another cardiac event Cardiac Rehabilitation. Volunteers with Cardiac Rehabilitation help staff monitor patients in their individual exercise programs. Shift length: 3 hours. Eleanor's Café. Volunteers at Eleanor's Café serve snacks and drinks to visitors, staff and patients, and keep the café stocked with supplies. Morning shift length: 3.5 hour A variety of volunteer opportunities are available at the Heart Center. • Ambassador . You will greet the public as they arrive and offer directions to physician offices, testing areas and Cardiac Rehabilitation. You will also assist the staff by answering telephone calls and directing them to the appropriate area
To schedule cardiac rehab at Edward Hospital, call 630-527-3388 or to schedule cardiac rehab at Elmhurst Hospital, call 331-221-6061. Phased approach to improving heart health. Read on to learn more about our three-phased approach to heart health. Phase one: Inpatient rehab. One of our goals is getting you strong enough to go home Volunteer. Learn. Learn Whether online or in-person, AACVPR offers education to keep cardiac and pulmonary professionals in-the-know on hot topics and up-to-date on critical skills. AACVPR is a leading advocate for the practice of cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation, and has a long history of challenging legislation and regulation that.
Cardiac Rehab American Heart Associatio
- Cardiac rehabilitation is an evidence-based program to help individuals with a cardiovascular condition achieve a heart healthy lifestyle through exercise and risk factor education. Next to your hospital visit, cardiac rehab is the most important part of your recovery. It's about gathering knowledge, accessing support and making healthy.
- Cardiac rehabilitation, also called cardiac rehab, is a program designed to help your heart if you have had a heart attack, heart failure, angioplasty, or heart surgery. At Baystate Health, we will create a rehab plan for your needs, based on your medical history, abilities, and goals
- Benefits of Cardiac Rehabilitation. Research shows that cardiac rehabilitation can help: Decrease blood pressure and heart rate. Improve heart and vascular (blood vessel) fitness. Lower cholesterol levels. Reduce body fat. Reduce repeat hospital stays by almost 50 percent. Reduce risk of death by 30 percent. After Cardiac Rehabilitation
TMC Cardiac Rehab Mentors are a committed group of volunteers who use TMC Cardiac Rehab as well as families, friends and health professionals interested in cardiac rehabilitation services. These volunteers, many of them long-time survivors of cardiac disease, serve as ambassadors at community outreach events as well as raise funds to provide. The cardiac rehabilitation department is staffed by ACLS (advanced cardiac life support) certified registered nurses (RN) and a certified cardiovascular technician (CCT). Support staff includes an administrative assistant, volunteer, registered dietician and outpatient behavioral health counselors
Cardiac rehab consistently has been shown to improve exercise tolerance and psychosocial well being without increasing risk. Both comprehensive and individualized cardiac rehabilitation programs utilize a wide-range of medical professionals including cardiologists, nurses, exercise physiologists, physical therapists, dieticians and social workers Volunteer at Shady Grove Medical Center. White Oak Medical Center. Adventist HealthCare White Oak Medical Center is an acute-care facility located in Silver Spring, Maryland. The Medical Center is Montgomery County's first comprehensive cardiac center, performing hundreds of open-heart surgeries and thousands of heart catheterizations each year
Volunteers. The staff at Capital Region Medical Center considers the volunteer auxiliary, known as the Partners, to be one of the hospital's greatest assets. The Partners members use their time and talents in many ways to help the hospital better serve our community. Partners members assist Capital Region staff by volunteering in the hospital. Cardiac rehabilitation can often improve functional capacity, reduce symptoms, and create a sense of well-being for patients. What conditions may benefit from cardiac rehabilitation? A cardiac rehabilitation program is designed to meet the needs of most cardiac patients. Talk to your doctor to find a rehabilitation program that works for you Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Cardiac rehabilitation phase 3 will be closed through March 27. There is no change to cardiac rehabilitation phase 2. Volunteers. For the safety and well-being. We are a multi-disciplinary, award-winning team of nurses, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, counsellors, cardiac rehab assistants, administrators and volunteers who work with a wide range of cardiac patients across east Kent. Our aim is to help people return to good health and make lifestyle changes that maintain or improve their.
Volunteer Centra Health - Central Virginia's
Nine volunteers with over 45 years of cardiac rehabilitation experience between them, who volunteer to help other patients rehabilitate following a heart attack or heart procedure, have been recognised for their support to cardiac rehabilitation. Cardiac rehabilitation volunteers with their certificates and the Cardiac rehabilitation team These exercises are only for people who have already had a cardiac rehab assessment CHI Memorial Facilities Limit Visitation, Pause Volunteer Program and Cardiac Rehab Phase 3 Due to Concerns about Coronavirus 03/13/20 CHI Memorial is actively monitoring new developments related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Tennessee and Georgia, and across the United States Cardiac Rehabilitation. Cardiac Rehabilitation Service is a professionally supervised programme that aims to help improve the health and well-being of people who have heart conditions. Who we are: Juliet Weller - Cardiac Nurse Specialist - Team Lead; Kathryn Dunmore - Cardiac Rehabilitation Nurse; Lesley Tyler - Cardiac Nurse Specialis Risparmia su Cardiac Rehabilitation. Spedizione gratis (vedi condizioni
Rehabilitation New Braunfels, T
- We think it's important for patients in cardiac rehabilitation to learn from the experiences of those who have already completed the program. In the Caring Hearts ® program, people who are a year past their own cardiac event or family members of cardiac patients volunteer to visit a patient and their family before or after a procedure to offer empathy and support
- Thank you for volunteering your time and skills to support Cumberland County Cardiac Pulmonary Rehabilitation Alumni, Inc. Please use the following form to contact us and we'll be in touch
- Cardiac rehabilitation is a vital part of a patient's healing process. A team of specialists works with each patient to develop an individualized program tailored to his or her needs, assisting them in medically supervised exercises safely and slowly to improve strength and energy
- The thousands of dollars raised by the Auxiliary have helped fund scholarships for nursing students, furniture for waiting rooms, a new telemetry system for Cardiac Rehab, and many other important items, programs and services at OCH
- volunteer within the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program. The program worked with over 8,500 patients and their families to improve their quality of life. In 2006 we received over 700 referrals and enrolled more than 500 patients in the 26 week Program, Heart Niagara Cardiac Rehabilitation Program had an 82% retention rate in the program
- The Auxiliary/Volunteer Services Department currently offers service opportunities in the following areas: Cardiac Rehabilitation and Treatment Center; Centra Alan B. Pearson Regional Cancer Center; Stroobants Cardiovascular Pavilion; Nursing units, including surgical, diabetic, pulmonary and progressive cardiac; Gift Shops; Information Desk
- Sharp Cardiac Rehabilitation Volunteering at the Sharp Cardiac Rehabilitation facility quickly confirmed my interest in the cardiology specialty. I spoke with cardiac patients to learn about their cardiac events, which gave me a glimpse into the procedures they had undergone and struggles they had endured. All patients wore heart monitors and were assigned specific physica
Volunteering Cardiac Rehab relies on the generosity of its supporters to be able to deliver the benefits it does in helping to improve the Heart health, Fitness & Well-being of those individuals with or those at risk of Heart Disease. And we need your help, whether it's your time, your money, yo.. Volunteer. Our volunteers are instrumental in helping us fulfill our mission of providing compassionate care. Hospital volunteers provide not only service in the hospital but to our community. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Shannon Sarti at 618-635-4240 Cardiac rehabilitation (cardiac rehab) is an outpatient, physician-prescribed exercise program meant to help you: Strengthen your heart muscle. Increase your energy. Lose excess weight and maintain a healthy weight. It has physical, emotional, and psychological benefits and can help reduce the chances of a second heart attack Cardiac rehabilitation services are offered at both the Gainesville and Braselton campuses. Cardiac Rehab is divided into phases, with Phase I occurring during the patient's hospital stay and the other phases beginning after an individual has been discharged from the hospital, or any time upon a physician's referral
Cardiac Rehabilitation Eastern Connecticut Health Networ
- Inspira Health Cardiac Rehabilitation Elmer Medical Center. Inspira Health Cardiac Rehabilitation Elmer Medical Center. 501 West Front Street, Elmer, NJ 08318. Phone: (833) 754-3278. Get Directions
- g either a Hospice Volunteer or Volunteer Partner at Marshfield Medical Center-Rice Lake call the Volunteer Services Manager at 715-236-6255
- The UVM Health Network - CVPH Volunteer Program provides volunteer support services dedicated to improving the quality of life for our patients, their families and all the visitors we serve. Our volunteers contribute in many ways and are a critical piece to our overall success
- About the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program. This is a 12-week program designed to educate and affect lifestyle changes in the areas of exercise, nutrition, stress management and smoking cessation. You will attend three comprehensive, medically supervised, one-hour sessions per week for up to twelve weeks. Each exercise session is monitored and.
- Cardiac Rehab (Meadowmont Facility) UNC Hospitals Cardiac Rehab, exclusively at the Meadowmont facility, provides a comprehensive outpatient program for individuals recovering from cardiac events or surgery. Participants are referred to Cardiac Rehab by their health care provider. Exercise is a key component of the program, which also includes stress management, diet assessment, and patient.
Sutter Medical Center Volunteer Opportunities Sutter Healt
- Why Volunteer? The need for volunteers is great, and the rewards are even greater. It is an opportunity to serve, grow, learn, make new friends, exchange ideas and contribute to our community. Where do Volunteers Work? Cardiac Rehab; Diabetic Clinics; Emergency Center; Gift shop; ICU/CCU; Information Desks (main, rehabilitation and south lobby.
- istrative skills in a leading health care facility. Our greatest need for volunteers is during business hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Limited opportunities are available evenings and weekends at PMH, TGH, TR.
- Seeking Volunteers for Digital Cardiac Rehabilitation Research. Are you or a loved one recovering from heart disease, heart attack, or a cardiac procedure? If so, we invite you to learn about a research study of a new program that can potentially help you become healthier, improve your quality of life, and reduce your risk of future cardiac issues
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Assistance; If you would like to learn more about the Carolina Pines Auxiliary, contact the Human Resources Department at (843) 339-4590. We welcome and need volunteer assistance. Volunteer Requirements. For your safety and that of our patients, all volunteers are carefully screened
Volunteer Methodist Home for Nursing and Rehabilitatio
Volunteer Program. Providence St. Jude Medical Center. 101 E Valencia Mesa Dr, Fullerton, CA 92835. 2225.4 miles away. 714-992-3000 x2878. Our Program. Volunteer Opportunities. Become a Volunteer. Connect With Us For more information about inpatient cardiac recovery and rehabilitation visit Stead Heart & Vascular Center. Outpatient Cardiovascular Rehab at PVHMC. Upon discharge from the hospital following a cardiac event, the American Heart Association recommends patients begin a comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation program
Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation Progra
- Rusk Rehabilitation at NYU Langone Ambulatory Care Center East 38th Street. 240 East 38th Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY, 10016. Phone. 212-263-6037
- Minimum commitment of 4 hours per week for 4 months. Completed volunteer application. Personal interview. One completed personal reference form. A blood test to check for TB and immunity of childhood diseases provided free of charge. Hospital orientation and training. Purchase a uniform for $20 which includes 1st- year Auxiliary dues. Application
- Cardiac rehabilitation. Cardiac rehabilitation is utilized to improve the cardiovascular health of individuals who have suffered a heart attack, heart failure or any other debilitating heart condition. Cardiac rehabilitation usually involves exercise and education in order to rebuild and maintain heart strength
- Volunteer opportunities Volunteers are a gift to Mary Rutan Hospital and to everyone who comes through our doors. From comforting patients at their bedsides to helping families find their loved ones, our volunteers help deliver progressive, quality healthcare with a personal touch
- The role of the volunteers is not to provide medical advice, but to offer comfort from the perspective of someone who has already been there. In fact, one of the criteria for volunteering in the Cath Lab and the Cardiac Rehabilitation program is that every volunteer must have been a former cardiac patient
- Our volunteers keep vigil with patients who are dying and have no others attending to them. If you have an interest in volunteering with this program, call 352.323.5020. A completed volunteer application and training module packet will be required as well as a background check and TB test
- As patients recover from cardiovascular problems, be that a heart attack, cardiac surgery, angioplasty or a new presentation with heart failure we offer one of two rehabilitation programmes designed to help patients return to normal and improved levels of activity, as well as encouraging lifestyle changes which improve long term well being
Cardiac Rehabilitation Wake Forest Baptist Healt
- The following is just a partial list of the over 60 areas where our men, women and teenage volunteers are assigned. There is always a need for committed volunteers who want to make specific contributions of service. Every effort is made to match your special skills with the appropriate department
- Volunteering at Fairview will have a positive effect on you and our residents. Join the Fairview Family on a journey of caring by joining the Fairview Volunteer Program. As a volunteer at Fairview you will find activities that suit your interests and times that suit your schedule. Weekdays and weekends, days and evenings are all available to you
- g an Illinois Valley Community Hospital community volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the submit button at the bottom. Title. Mr. Mrs. Miss Ms. Dr. NP PA Rev. Rn. First Name *. Middle Name. Last Name *. Address *. Address Line 1
- Become a Child Life Volunteer; Child Life Practicum Program; How You Can Help; Meet the Team; Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Services & Programs. Inpatient Care; Cardiac Rehab. Exercise Physiology Internship; Pulmonary Rehab; Team Rehab. Team Rehab at I-27 Medical Center; Team Rehab at the UMC Medical Office Plaza I; Team Rehab at Zach's.
Brockville General Volunteer Association - Brockville
- Cardiac Rehabilitation. We can help you to recover from an acute heart event - such as a heart attack or surgery - and guide you on how to manage your condition in the long term with our cardiac rehabilitation programme. If you need emergency medical help, please call 999
- 103 Cardiac Rehab jobs available in Virginia on Indeed.com. Apply to Exercise Physiologist, Liaison, Registered Nurse - Rehabilitation and more
- Welcome Volunteer News 2018-11-13. St. Luke's has worked to develop volunteer programs for students in areas of Nursing, Speech Language Pathology, Recreation Therapy, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Cardiac rehabilitation. We believe the best exposure to a future career is to volunteer
- Apply for Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Rehab job with Wellstar in Georgia-Roswell. Browse and apply for Nursing: Direct Care jobs at Wellstar Health Syste
- The Rehabilitation Services Department at CHOC is designed especially for children. Using a comprehensive team approach, our physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech and language pathology specialists work together to provide complete care for children of all ages—from premature newborns to young adults
- Look for a Cancer Resource Volunteer in the FitzPatrick Cancer Center's lobby. They are specially trained volunteers assigned to the Cancer Center and dedicated to helping you and your family get the answers you need. There is someone available Monday through Friday. They can be reached by (518) 562-7100 ext. 5010 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cardiac Rehabilitation in Virginia Beach, VA. About Search Results. About Search Results. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. These factors are similar to.
- Cardiac rehab is an essential part of the recovery process for those individuals who have had a heart attack, experienced heart surgery, or have been diagnosed with any type of heart disease. Cardiac rehabilitation programs usually involve a specific physical exercise prescription and diet adjustments. Patients are educated about heart health.
- Increased physical activity (PA) through cardiac rehabilitation (CR) improves outcomes in patients with heart failure and coronary disease, but CR referral remains infrequent. Implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs) can provide daily PA measurements to patients that may motivate them to increase PA, but it remains unclear if increased.
Cardiac rehabilitation Edward-Elmhurst Healt
Cross-Sectional. Official Title: Influencing Factors of Exercise Adherence in Home-based Cardiac Rehabilitation in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease. Estimated Study Start Date : July 18, 2021. Estimated Primary Completion Date : February 18, 2022. Estimated Study Completion Date : February 18, 2022 Volunteer Opportunities The following is a brief description of current areas/departments using volunteers: 1. Cardiac Wellness Centre: Assist staff in a medically managed cardiac rehabilitation program that assists people following a cardiac event Learn more about volunteering at Helen Hayes Hospital in West Haverstraw, NY and how to join the Helen Hayes Hospital Volunteer Corps. Cardiac Rehabilitation Oncology Rehabilitation 1-888-70-REHAB | 845-786-4000. TTY 845-947-3187. Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) & accredited by The Joint. I really enjoy volunteering in Cardiac Rehab at Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital. I feel like I am making a positive contribution to the overall health and well-being of the community. I always have opportunities to learn new things and interact with others in a very positive way
Connect - AACVP
Volunteer Program. Deborah Heart and Lung Center volunteers are diverse in their backgrounds and ages—we have professionals, retirees, students, and stay-at-home moms. But the one thing that all Deborah Volunteers have in common is their generosity. They're always eager to give of themselves to enrich the lives of our patients, staff, and. Volunteer. Cobble Hill Health Center, established in 1976, is one of the largest, not-for-profit multi-service skilled nursing facilities in New York City and relies on their volunteers to keep the level of care at an optimum level. It is a leader is providing superior care and has developed several new programs that anticipate and meet the.
St. Mary's Cardiac Rehab Program - St. Mary's General ..
- Volunteer. Internships. Careers. Moon Physical Therapy is leading the way in rehabilitation with our exclusive hydrotherapy services and world-class treatments for our patients. Our Honolulu, Mililani, and Kailua physical therapy practice is 100% committed to helping patients be pain-free
- Cardiac Rehab Can Help You Return to a Productive Lifestyle At Los Robles Regional Medical Center, our goal is to reduce the impact of cardiovascular disease within the communities we serve. Our cardiac rehabilitation program is designed to assist cardiac patients in their return to a productive lifestyle following a heart attack or surgery
- From diagnosis and treatment through rehabilitation. Cardiac Care Outcomes Assessment Program Performance Recognition Recipient. As a not-for-profit community health system with more than 4,000 caregivers and volunteers, Kadlec is committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care
- istrative support, staffing reception desks, greeting patients and visitors, and providing assistance for special fundraisers and blood drives. Volunteer with Southeast Hospice. Hospice volunteers are a special part of the hospice support system
Cardiac Rehabilitation & Wellness - Baystate Healt
- Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals seeks out the best talent available to provide the world-class patient experience we have become known for across the country. Volunteer opportunities are also available on both of our campuses. Learn more and apply today
- Seeking Volunteers For Digital Cardiac Rehabilitation Research - Make Up To $250 Are you or a loved one recovering from heart disease, heart attack, or a cardiac procedure? If so, we invite you to learn about a research study of a new program that can potentially help you become healthier, improve your quality of life, and reduce your risk of.
- Stoughton Health volunteers are provided orientation and training for which they are best suited. Make a difference for yourself as well as our patients, their families and our staff. We have many volunteer opportunities available. If you are interested in volunteering, please call Stoughton Health Human Resources at (608) 873-2296 or (608) 873.
- Why Cardiac Rehab Is Important. If you're managing a heart condition or recovering from heart surgery or cardiac catheterization, cardiac rehabilitation is an important part of taking care of your health.. Our cardiac rehab team includes doctors, registered nurses, exercise physiologists, pharmacists and dietitians
Cardiac Rehabilitation Spartanburg Regiona
If you have an interest in a specific area, please let us know. All volunteers must be at least 16 years of age and complete a TB skin test. Volunteers are also invited to join Fort Madison Community Hospital's Auxiliary. If you are interested in volunteering at FMCH, please contact FMCH Human Resources at 319-376-2126 or HR@fmchosp.com Exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation aims to improve the health and outcome of people with CHD. Study characteristics We searched the scientific literature for randomised controlled trials (experiments that randomly allocate participants to one of two or more treatment groups) looking at the effectiveness of exercise-based treatments compared.
Volunteering Tucson, Arizona (AZ), Tucson Medical Cente
Today we recognize our Cardiac Rehab and BBC Volunteer teams for building trusting partnerships and raising the bar on service. This past week I had a visit from a community leader who stopped by just to express appreciation for our exceptional outpatient services Volunteer. A SCBHS Volunteer lends time to the service of others. Volunteers provide a variety of extra services to add to the comfort of our patients, visitors, and their families. Volunteers give of their time, attention and unique qualities to all DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS WE HAVE TEMPORARILY CEASED VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Heart Care is a local charity so we rely on volunteers to make a real difference for us. People volunteer for us in all sorts of capacities from fundraising activities, gardening, reception staff, sorting clothes etc. We really appreciate the work our volunteers do. Look through our.
For more information about volunteering, please contact Gail Cornacchia, Manager of Volunteer Services, at (914) 597-2381, or via email at email@example.com. Volunteering is a great way to give back. Thank you, in advance, for thinking of Burke Volunteer Opportunities at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center Rancho Los Amigos (Rancho) Volunteer & Support Services Department (V&SSD) seeks to build a strong, healthy, and engaged volunteer program for short and long-term assignments Because of the time investment in orientation and training, we ask volunteers for at least a six month commitment. Some volunteer opportunities include: Audiology. Biomedical Engineering. Cancer Center (Radiation Oncology. Cardiac Rehabilitation Gym. Children's Discovery Center. Information Desk Adult volunteer opportunities. The Volunteer Services Program is an organization of caring individuals, many of whom assist in the daily operation of Mercy Hospital. The rewards of volunteer service are many. Volunteers enjoy a sense of satisfaction and the feeling that they are making a valuable contribution to the community OHSU Rehabilitation Services can help you improve, maintain or restore abilities affected by illness or injury. Learn more about our physical and occupational therapy services, team-based care coordinated with your doctors and state-of-the-art facilities and equipment in Portland, Oregon